Friday, January 30, 2009

Sibeh sui n sibeh no luck






Luck ar luck..
where r u har?
who steal u away from me ha?
i dun bliv in luck de...
i oni bliv in self-efforts..
but sumtime i cant deny d truth tat luck can b our determination sumtime...
wth...



PDR5899 i gt no luck wif u...
i always nt sayang u..
so u oso nt sayang me b...
i cause u 2 b scratch...
n u oso revenge by
causin me 2 hv self-emo n eat my money...
aiks so u cannot b my gf...
n mum oso said i no luck wif u..
so i hv 2 break up wif u although i tried my very best 2 b wif u...




so i gonna say 88 2 u..dis post is officially 4 u..
2 thx u at least made me no need 2 walk 4 sum time...
i guess i wont drive u d if no emergency guo..
u stay at home guai guai la..
nw i hv 2 b loyal 2 my PEY5889 oni..
at least i noe it wil always b wif me..
88 PDR5899 T.T..i m nt longer urs n u r nt longer mine oso...





btw
i would like 2 say sorry to
my parents - bloddy scratch ur car (actuali nt mine la..i saja merepek on top )

u - make u worry n spoil d happiness oso..n spoil d last date be4 i go b..wth..

ur mum - thx aunty 4 callin me so late 2 care bout me..i feel ashamed 2 b so careless...
n u press out tat i look so different like last time..mayb time n problems change me?
anyway i promise u 2 b more cheerful ^^

3 gals behind - scared u all n cant manage 2 b u all de ah sei =.=..spoil u all de mood oso..haiz..
make u all oni can play card at home...zzz wth...

bra n all d liquer hunters - sorry cant meet up wif u all n finish tat vodka...wth(again =.=)
i gonna miz tat moment since they all r so noob...
haha..cant drink 1...oni bra n 仙 pro..

grace - wth...i hv been badly influenced by u..wth...promise 2 fetch u but i cant make it at all..
wth...

myself - caused myself 2 b more emo...
miz d moment wif u..wth
miz d chance 2 eat fish..i wanted 2 eat tat fish so much..T.T 七星斑
miz d chance 2 toi liquer..grace summore so giv face 2 come..T.T






haiz..
si beh sui n si beh no luck..
2day dad brought me 2 temple..
i nt 100% bliv it..but it always 2 pray rite...
so hopefully i wil b better soon la..
if nt if i continue emo like tat...
i think i wil get depression disease or 忧郁症...
wth...
i dun wan 2 b like tat...



good thingz 55 come la..T.T
haiz...
zz
z
..

8 comments:

TheBeerCrusader said...

Accident ?

Anonymous said...

人生总有高潮和低潮。不快乐的事过了,开心的事就会来了。Cheer up :)

Miss Nobody said...

aih why put my name here, what bad influence! i still need my face okay zzz

dun so mi xing lar like old ppl oni wth

Shiker said...

er..can consider accident oso la..but is a small tiny 1..haha

Shiker said...

tryin vert best 2 cheer up..n hope good things reali will come la...

Shiker said...

wth..u so attractive mz put ur name there la..haha..i m a ppl who r nt mi xing de..haiz...but bad lucks keep happenin..so bobian..hv 2 mi xing awhile c can change luck or not..haiz...wth

Z said...

better believe than too late rite?> This is wat i oways pegang one. hahaha

lolz.. so r u okie? org tak da apa ok liao la.. hehe

forget bout it.. don so emo la...


BTW. who is my recent-mama??? lolz

Shiker said...

haha..thx 4 ur concern..ur mama..i told u be4 u oni gt 1 mama rite..haha..