Friday, January 16, 2009

After goin CS...zzz


Today i am too bored..so i decided to ask yap aka panda outin wif me 2 CS..zzz

dis is yap dai lou..


he is d followin victim kena in my blog..but dun worry i won write bad thing bout u XD
...panda is always d 1st guy i think of in sp when wanna go hang out 2 waste out my "precious time" ... zzzz

around 3 i fetched him 2 CS...
den we as usual loiterin around..and oso as usual i INVESTED on d bookstore 2 buy my hiyawu 藤井树 and Giddens九把刀 novels...n i hv 2 waste money 2 buy b a book tat i lost my fren 1..haiz..poor T.T...

den after tat we went master choo 4 our tea time..

n these were wat miao pin kai xiao de...

deep fried sweet potatos..these are tasty..can hv a try frez..





this 1 leh..i dun recommend la..zzzz



and on tat moment we oso called chian xin another guy from ibrahim come meet us..

heard he is one of d most handsome guy in form 6 at ibrahim...



nt bad leh...jz lose me abit XD...

i asked yap y he is famous in ibrahim..he said chian xin is good in all kind of sports and noe a lot of thingz..haha..ya he DOTA PRO oso..haha..

den sembang sembang awhile..chian xin busy buyin CNY new cloths den panda n i went 2 put my stuff b 2 my car time...TERSEREMPAK wif dis 2 ladiez....



fishy's mum n her...they were parkin car..

n let we saw each other in car park on tat time..

den i waved hands and continue walked 2 put my stuff...

den b n say hi officially to them...

n her mum thought i was runnin from them...wth..

she stil thought of askin me 2 help her park car as she cant c d b...

zzz...sorry la aunty i din noe tat...if nt i definitely wil help u de ^^...



den i hv a chat wif these mother&daughther..

so surely i oso abandoned panda n chian xin la..haha..

don blame me ha..DOG called me 2...n he oso agree guys should 重色轻友..ya he's reali a DOG

wo wo..wowo wo...


keke...
den after tat panda, chian xin and i went 2 "ji geh" n hv a light meals..
n i oso shun bian buy some drinks 4 my parents..
good son leh me..haha XD..

tats all ^^...

3 comments:

Miss Nobody said...

HAHAHAHAA

okay d part that i enjoy most of your blog is your picture addition after your description hahaha

eg: dog

but Im not laughing about d person lar err whoever it is

Shiker said...

huh..reali..
thx thh XD..
finally c ur comment..
long time din c u in my blog d XD..
ya..who ask tat ppl is a dog..so i mz show ppl wat is a dog looks like XD

Burger Ayam + Telur said...

haha...MS...if u n tat girl name Fishy feel off into the sea at the same time...definitely without 1 sec of thinking i will jump down the sea n safe HER by using my common sense...haha...bcox im oso a DOG...kakaZzz