Thursday, January 1, 2009

Last Day of 2008

Today is the last day of 2008..
wat did i do 2 usher the comin 2009?
wif who i celebrate New year?
where did i celebrate it?

MOS? Bar celona?Maison?

or mayb

sunway?sg.wang?merdaka stadium?

Ya..u r correct...

i celebrate in......

..........



.....





....





...







..











.





i celebrate wif them..zzz..
my loyal frenz..my PC,pencil and notes...
I did wish to celebrate it..but..haiz sad 2 say i stayed at home whole day studyin (but i cant reali focus..so learned nt much...T.T..)
NO clubbin..NO outing...NO dating...NO dinner oso..
my dinner was a packet of heaven mee (mee sedap brand)and an egg..
Pity hor T.T sob sob..
You can c d other 2 guys oso..n how they celebrate New Year..
1st one : Mr. Bra



he slept at 8 sumthin at nite..
y he was so tired?
it was bcuz he gt kang tao in the early mornin(the day be4 he oni slept 2 hours) tat took off his whole energy..
y he din celebrate?
due to his watever principle..wth...zzz...


2nd ppl: Mr 仙 aka cole (latest 1) aka monkey(famous 1)


look at him..he like xian rite..
y he is known as xian?
this is bcuz he can live without lunch & dinner (means doesn't eat) jz by playin game,watchin drama series as well as sleepin oso..
y he din celebrate?
god knows?!!..but every noes tat u can take hong kong drama from him XD!he has all!

i myself..

lyin on my notes..lonely ji mo + a bit tulan..
sad leh..haiz..no celebration 4 xmas n new year dis year..
wtf..where d happenin me???
where???????????
.....
..
.

stil remember last year after 2 days i was discharged from hopsital (due 2 food poisonin)
I oredi went 2 cube bar 2 "stand"..haha..
without botherin my exam..
n new year eve oso in cube bar guess..haiz..
dis year..sad..reali SAD...



IN THE YEAR of 2009

can i hv the wonderful moments like tat again?

I miz u all FRENZ(purposely highlight 2 avoid mizunderstanding again XD)

n hope u all do 2 ! ^^





My most treasurable moment wif u all!

cheers!


gud8 2008 n welcum 2009!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

*xoxo..

No comments: