Tuesday, January 27, 2009

NO CNY 4 ME...

Every year is d same...
there is no cny 4 me...
i m nt excited over it...
bcuz always ntg good 4 me 2 celebrate about it...
mayb i stil consider bad...

no luck...
i always blame luck...
i dun wan depend on luck...
tatsy i put n depend more efforts more than depend on luck..
but y..
tel me y
Y?
Y?
Y?
luck always cause me 2 fail...
spm is like tat..nw oso like tat...
wth wif my luck...
y luck hv 2 b my decider 4 my achievement???

YES
i m despressed...
i m tulan...
i m disappointed...
Y?
u reali wan make me fall???
come la...knn...
i wont scared u de...
i sure will beat u 1 day...
u wait...

after i know it...
i become very upset..
i shout at ppl..
even my family member...
i cry..
even is cny..
i ignore ppl..
n keep my self shut..

sorry
4 ppl who care bout me..
sorry
4 ppl whom i ignore when u ask me m i ok

but i oso wan
thank bro
4 treatin me a bir

n of course
u

i m touched...
knowin u so care bout me..
i m glad...
u remember d song i sang 2 u...
but d most important thing is
u promise u wont ever leave me alone...

no matter d promise is true or not...
u at least
cheer me up

mayb knowin u...
n more understand u durin dis cny..
is at least sumthing
tat i will cheer bout
sumthing
tat would nt make me feel so down..
durin dis cny..
thx...
i wil do anythin back in return 2 u...
^^

dis is an emo post...
so don read if u r happy...
since dis is an emo post..
i wont wan post any pic oso..
emo emo emo emo emo...
but
.
..
...
emo stil hv 2 pass our life oso..
haiz...

2 comments:

Miss Nobody said...

aih mingshi thats because you don't know how 'sui' i can be.
nevermind lar your good luck will come back, this is new year what, zzz

cheer up okay!

Shiker said...

haha..i noe u oredi very "sui" d..
hehe..thx anyway..