Monday, June 8, 2009

NERVOUS

i'm NERVOUS
for certain thingz..






nervous
for comin release of results
plz giv me pass all *.*
dis make me worry d most T.T


i m stil nervous
for comin wed
our rendezvous in pg
wif d hope of my driver
mngz is fully available
for me tat day
until 3am his's duty is
n my very 1st time too
if ntg goes wrong
i goin 2 step in wif u
for d very 1st time
although i been be4 in kl
for many times XD
nvr bring b any of my
"war cloths" aka 战衣(zhan yi)


my "war cloths" izit sumthin like dis XD?
aiks..nervous + worry gao gao
i noe i should let it all happen
naturally
as our d plan is nt goin 2 work 1..
so better b naturally..
but stil worry T.T
hopefully everythin goes fine ya
anyway most important
stil my results..
aiks
i hv 2 admit i like a gal
emo guy n hv mood swing so much
sigh..
good9 ppl!

No comments: