Thursday, June 11, 2009

Mixed Feelingz

first of all
thx God for giving wat i pray for
1st is pass all for my exam
2nd is hv a nice trip in penang n butterworth
n i hv all of it
but
as a human being
i hope for more
i m greedy
when ppl tend 2 b greedy
problems will come...

jz check results in d afternoon
pass all
but din really achieve my target
slightly below my expectation
aiks..
i hv given myself 1 year to try
but stil cant get to push myself up
try lots of ways
hardworkin,lazy,last min,pass year,memorize etc
but stil nt workin..
sigh
luck has been nt stick wif me
for quite some time d
i noe i m nt talented in enginnerin
but at least giv me sumthing more la..
haiz
mayb hope for 2 high
but i m nt oso..
mayb should change feng shui
so we shall c la
dis comin sem
when i move house n stay wif mngz

ok..enough bout bad stuff..
havin sum reali enjoyable moment in penang
(lucky results release after i come b XD)
a reali big THANKS to mngz aka JASON
u hv fetched us around in penang
n waited us patiently during our cam whorin section
haha..
btw thx a lot to for bringin me around butterworth to taste
delicous super sour tom yam mee,soya beans etc...
n last thing provide accomodation 2 me XD!
without u
i wont achieve my
dream
a simple dream
since i secondary sxul

mayb i should think of all
dis happy moment during emo time
n it will definitely help ^^
i m a simple guy
n i hope for simple thingz
tat's me
nite ppl!

No comments: