Tuesday, June 2, 2009

b in sp...

b 2 sp last9...
slept whole days..
anyway dis is wat i gonna do in sp oso..
SLEEP 99!


sum quick updates after my final exam..
went for 2 movies wif diffrent frez..
terminator - i found it fine for me although many ppl say is nt nice..
i corrupt all cops - wang jing's film..so guess it urself..watch for fun..

after watchin dis 2 movies..
i gt 1 conclusion..
tat is there r some ppl who go kl watch movie
r damn BLOODY n UNCIVILIZED !!!


here the 2 real cases happen n my frens n i witnessed..

CASE 1:
two indians were talkin loudly in a cinema
den 1 lala said "shewws" to them..
den one of the indians reply
"shewws wat?wat d fuck u shewwin?y u bother bout me talkin?
u wana fight izit?come go outside 1 by 1!"

this lala intended to fight d but his fren stopped him
n even say sorry to the 2 indians...
*no wonder no ppl r givin warnin in malaysia
to others bcuz if u warn ppl den u wil b involved in fighting..sigh"

CASE 2:
watchin movie til half way..
in front couples turned their heads n watched me..
den after 5 min the guy from d couple stood up n walked towards me
n say in cantonese "y u kick me?" n intended 2 giv a fight to me..
i wif my eyes open watchin him den his gf asked him b 2 seat..
hello uncle i came here 2 watch movie nt to kick u la..
i m nt so free 2 kick u oso..
*dis is how kl ppl watchin movie in cinema..those who so wana fight
plz go find gangster or mat rempit to fight la..don come n cause trouble
in cinema n affect ppl's mood..BRAINLESS BASTARD!

sigh..malaysian r becomin like tat d..
is there any hope for 2020?god knows...

btw
i created a new record for myself too..
last time when i went MOS
i drunk n i slept on d road..
dis time special a bit..
i drunk n i got myself to slip in d toilet for 1 hour..
(i climbed up d toilet stand where u can put ur things
n i eventually slip there hehe)
yeah baby..
while others r enjoyin themselves in d dance floor..
lazy shoong n his fren managed to hunt
n bcum ppl's 'handburger'

co aka xian oso has his time wif....XD doin...XD
i m d goodboy for d night!tat is wat i promised to myself!
n i hv DONE it...
haha..


wireless coneection is so sucks 29..
keep on dcing..
so i decide to call it a day..
good9 ppl!
xoxo!

No comments: