Saturday, December 27, 2008

Harlo ppl!!!

Hi ppl! Welcome 2 my blog!!!


my 1st post for my new blog..should say 2nd bcuz i oredi posted 1 in march or april..haha..


ok..let me asn few ques from frez 1st...





1)y i start bloggin suddenly?


Ans : bcuz hor..erm..i wan show my writing skills?!!!(i m d winner of mmu cyberjaya blogging competition leh xD )





haha...jk la..i m not so lanci la..hehe..d actual reason is i wanna express my feeling through writing..since i m quite a emo ppl...so i decide 2 express out in blog..n oso share my life wif all my dear readers ^^ ...





2)wat language wil i use?

Ans: i think both guo..i dun wan waste my talent in my chinese writing XD..(lansi again)..



3)wil i update frequently?

Ans: i dunno..c how lo..gt mood wil then write..ahha...




this is all 4 nw..i wan continue my next post d..hehe..

support me ppl!!!thankzzz





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luckily I'm not in MMu , if not.. XD
yala yala, know ur BC SPM A1 la...
Happy blogging, I'll always come de..

Shiker said...

thx thx..my good supporter !!!
hungry nw T.T