Monday, December 29, 2008

Do we have to be like that?

Do we have to be like that ?
this is my title of the day..
some of my friends complaines my used of english is becoming like...
haha..
so today I decide to use proper english to blog for this particular blog..xoxo

ok..back to my title..
today suddenly one of my friends asked me a question :
" Can't we still be friend after break up?" (please this "we" does not mean someone and I XD)
then I answered :
" Sure can..but maybe takes some time to overcome this complicated situation after breaking up."
then my friend replied me :

"but my fren bf also like that..he said 就算不能做情侣也不能当朋友"(straight away copy from msn)
this reply has inspired me to blog today..
and I feel very "tulan" over this sentence...(sorry have to use some rude words oso)
this guy has destroyed all the men's images..
this guy has left unleashible scar of demon soul in the men's history..
this guy has humiliated men's pride and dignity..




even a grandie also "tulan" you! do you see that?



don't think you are so proud of yourself that you can break up with any girl you be with!


I hate you this kind of guys and i will curse you to dead if I know your name!





All the good guys like me will become tormented ghost to hunt your soul!!!



So in a conclusion..
to all guys that have dumped thier girl friends for not valid reasons or just simply the reasons that you all have found better girls,prettier girls or sexier girls..think twice first..


and this points to myself also XD ...

this is all for today..

good morning people because it is already 5.30am XD









12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well said well said...不能当情侣也能当朋友吧!

Shiker said...

ya correct..
不能当情侣也能当朋友吧!
this should be the right one..
but sad 2 say the are many ppl outside who do not understand this simple sentence..
haiz..

sk said...

All the good guys like ME.....

are u serious? GOOD GUY LIKE YOU??
XDXD

落叶 said...

these words came out from u somehow no 说服力..XD

but i agree with the statements..

Shiker said...

To sk:haha..yala..good guy like me XD..if nt like u meh Mr.sk?haha XD

To yap: no说服力?reali bo..i m a good counsellor leh XD!

Enajuis said...

This is a good post. Some ppl wud idolise the asshole typo guy bcos they think he's cool but i think his action is just cowardly. nice one.

Shiker said...

to enajuis: wah..surprised 2 u in my blog..haha..ya..same..idiolise those damn guys which themselves so cool..wtf..damn tulan dis kind of ppl! thx 4 viewing my profile XD!

Z said...

hey, another surprising comment here.

"all the good guys like ME?"
u mean u? lolz.....

wei i cant c de directly copied from msn de is wat... hahahahaha

Shiker said...

to MY dear daughter :
huh..tat is chinese word lai..
how cum u cant c de..
u miz out la..
haha..
ya good guy like ur dadyy ma..
haha..

sharleen low said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

有点发觉你是好男生了
最起码在这里我发觉你是

Shiker said...

to sharleen..
wow..finally gt ppl praised me XD...haha thx u ^^..
i wil b a good guy 4 u..haha