Saturday, December 27, 2008

The day after xmas...

Lonely lonely xmas...merry merry xmas...
haiz..my xmas celebration was eating mamak n ss2 tong sui...sad leh
haiz..say liao ppl oso din beliv..ah leng summore said i go clubbin...wth..
haiz..due 2 sum reasons la i stay at home b guai kia..haha..good oso la..save moneyma..






2day i went shoppin wif liang aka dog..
bra gt kang tao nt free..another 1 bcum 仙...so oni liang n i went nia..
oh ya another knn de fren aeroplane us..
let me show u who is dis...





dis guy is my classmate since foundation...named lazy bear bcuz his chinese name is shoong n he is damn lazy..haha...i noe he is HANDSOME la but he stil aeroplane me...damn tulan..but he is a good pal 2 me la..ahha...


as usual we woke up late n tuh til 3 sum thing oni went 2 eat bak kut teh in puchong den started off our journey to midvalley (1 week go twice..aikz)...when reach there..i beh tong went "ku" 1st..ahha..den we started 2 shop shop shop...from 4 we shopped til 9..finally i bought topman purse,jacket..aikz..said jor bcum topman promoter liao...bobian ar..cheapest i can get for my stuff..den liang gt his guess perfume 4 his gf xmas gift..haiz..so xing fu de ppl...den we decided 2 eat dinner at domino pizza...dis xiao ti ti caught my attention ^^






he is damn cute..an iranian child i guess..but d pic taken was not good..cause by noob dog de photo shooting skill...zzz...





take 2...dis 1 nicer leh..dis 1 taken by me de..ahahah...he saw me takin his photo d geh geh smile..haha...*hugzzz



after tat we went b home jor lo..


dis were my "victory items"..haha..



dis 2 are pdi collar T...i definitely look mature after wearing them rite?!!!xoxo



helpin TOPMAN 2 promote...nt i want de T.T


twisted skinny..hehe ^^



orangieeee purse..keke..




yelllowww jacket 2 accompany me 4 movie..(lonely T.T)..ahhah..


these are all 4 2day...
good9 ppl !!!xoxo...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

your wallet very chio haha...

Shiker said...

haha..sure la..my "eyesight" good de ma...^^

落叶 said...

Ur english memang ah beng dao~~~~dono how to describe...

Miss Nobody said...

I agree with yap!
haha
okay i came to support
err..
i like your jacket! Looks comfy..
you should wear your jeans to look how skinny it is

Shiker said...

to yap : dunno leh..mayb nw i bcum la la chai d..so usually la la cai eng nt good de rite (no offence!)..hehe..haiz..sad dunno how 2 sit 4 muet..wakaka..

to missnobody : hehe..okla..nt very skinny oso..wear durin cny let u c la..haha..thx 4 u all de support anyway..keke

Z said...

gt ppl supporting meh?

wei, where is my xmas prresent, DADDY?? somemore new year,, somemore cny... lolz... uncountable

Shiker said...

daddy is poor like hell la recently..haiz..ask hong liang buy 4 u la..haha..he's rich..keke..