Friday, May 28, 2010

About my blog~~~

recently
some of readers hv
commented that they
dun understand wat m i writting
and wondering
am i emo for certain thing?

hehe...
so i briefly do some explanations
i hv asked one of my best frenz about it
and he jz gave wat i were lookin for
here's wat he replied me
xxx: it's for your personal reference
xxx: you don't need anyone to understand other than yourself and maybe the other party that you involve in your post

another reason is i wana practise my chinese writtin skill~~
xD so sorry if my posts had make u feel puzzled~~~

and
i look bek again my blog
i actuali started writtin dis kind of stuff
starting on march..haha
not all are emo lar..partially oni..
so to those who care bout me
thanks a lot :)

little update bout my holiday
went to langkawi wif all d besties
ntg so special is jz totally a light and easy trip
hv been spending tremendously for food there @@
and of couse beer haha
slogan
"Drink Beer to save Water" xD!

tonight i hv managed
to receive what i keep anticipating for xD
a bit unexpected
though is ntg special

catching up wif old frenz and housemates is oweys interesting :)
xOxO







4 comments:

~yq~ said...

haha..erm,yealar i agree with u write it not for people but for yourself to express your feeling here..hehe..
joking nia lar..will still reading de since it's linked in mine..writing skill din drop,dun worry =p

Shiker said...

but i think drop d T.T anyway so long i din write in mandarin liao haha..thx for supporting anyway :)

funkmaster said...

brother..
when you want to post lagi?

Anonymous said...

when i have the time :) now i m seeking time to rest more than anything..project assignments are killing my time :(