Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It's true

i dunno wat m i goin 2 write
i dunno wat m i thinkin nw
"it's true i mean it from the bottom of my heart
yeah it's true without u i would fall apart"
BSB-it's true acc me rite nw in dis lonely mid9

i went b to maison
again
after 1year n 2 week since d last time
d place is stil remain d same
but there's no more
large n crazy crowd like last time
dj gold fish oso no longer there

steppin inside there
i feel d bitter sweet tat i hv be4
in dis place
but tat nite i shall
consider as bitter nite
nvr reali enjoy tat much
since my intention there
is jz merely keep my mind shut

but get to noe
lady gaga's boss
is sumthing tat amazed me
n shocked too
i'm impress
16 left sxul
no pmr no spm
rite nw
22
stil surviving
n indeed earnin
own a event company
wif 1 assistant
n go through out
malaysia for business
mayb 1 day i wil
deal business wif u?who knows?
haha!

for d past 1 week
is kinda holy for me
vegeterian for half day for 6 days
temple
for prayin
wif d hope
bad luck 55 go away la
wth

so plz
don judge my dead
without lettin me noe d reason
every thurs nite,shall we?
haha old life~
nitez

No comments: