Thursday, February 5, 2009

20-year-old b'day celebration

2nite
i wil writin sumthin regarding my b'day..
as i promise 2 one of my frez i wil try 2 post it..
so i keep my promise XD...
since i was b from cyber..
den d next day is my b'day d..
so quite tired i din plan much 4 it..
summore kawan-kawan all busy working..
so dis year i oso din do big party la..
haha..
oni went 2 eat wif 4 frez...
evening after dressin up..
i went fetch my photo professionalist brandon cock..
ops...sorry is brandon corperation..haha..
2 take photo in my b'day was his 1st event..haha..
den after tat we departed 2 auto city..
we walked around 2 in search 4 a place eat..
finally we chose tao since i oso din eat be4...

awhile later yam jim ming n kok eng oso came..
den brandon's 4
mw aka weiwei oso reached...
so we entered n enjoy our dinner ^^...
d service n food r good..
^^...i think is worth than jogoya in starhill..haha
so frez u can hv a try la..ehehe...

below r d pics..but i noe r small n nt clear..
due 2 d slow connection..stupiak streamix..
i cant upload nice nice 1 wif photobucket..
so sorry la..

hello auto city XD

^^

sscarletttssss

salmon

favourite lamb chop

sushissss
papaya salom..wth..
i talkin 2???
yam jim ming..handsome rite..gals fast fast go 2 noe him..
3 different actionz from 3 different ppl XD

wth...
4 flatter 1 kok eng wif me

4 flatter 2 mngz wif me

best pal brandon cock wif me

kok eng,mngz n me
7-year-old sweet couples ^^

make wishes..bbut alll din come true...T.T
blowww....


b'day cake...

combined photos

us ^^...thx 4 celebratin wif me frez...
tats all..
a simple b'day celebration...
hehe..but appreciate it...
although my purse quite pain zzz...
haha...but stil worth if i can win my frenz heartzzz..
keke...
*d photos can clearly be seen in my friendster..
nitez ppl...
xoxo...























2 comments:

Feifan Oh said...

I hope this random message from somebody far away reach you well :
Happy Birthday :) All the best for your future ahead!!

Shiker said...

thx ^^